by LaTangela Fay Sherman
We have been told time and time again to “never quit,” but in actuality, sometimes quitting is the very thing we should be doing.
- Quit making excuses for why we are not doing the things that need to be done in order to get it done.
- Quit responding to negativity. Learn to know when to walk away from situations that are not conducive to painting the bigger picture.
- Quit doing the work of the devil and then expecting God to bless your mess.
- Quit serving two masters, running in circles of sheep and wolves, and not being decisive.
- Quit comparing your situation to others … You don’t know the ins and outs of their story to glory.
- Quit compromising your morals to gain worldly attention while chipping away at the kingdom’s representation.
- Quit complaining about every obstacle that comes your way – it is another opportunity to get closer to Christ.
- Quit stressing over temporary circumstances that God has told you he has already fixed.
- Quit avoiding the word of God when it is condemning your actions. Run to the word and find your peace.
- Quit belittling others to uplift yourself.
- Quit nurturing relationships that are nipping away at your soul.
- Quit being afraid to step out on faith.
- Quit allowing others to dictate your worth.
- Quit speaking negativity over your life. Spewing it into the atmosphere is only setting the shift in your direction.
- Quit hiding from the better version of yourself and put in the work to bring it to light.
- Quit thinking that no one is on your side, and understand that God has your back.
- Quit waiting on a crisis before you kneel to pray – God is longing to hear from you today.