Kids’ favorite cauliflower pizza
Cauliflower Pizza Ingredients
1 head cauliflower, stalk removed
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray pan with non-stick spray.
2. Break up the cauliflower. Shred in a blender or food processor until fine.
3. Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover loosely and place into microwave for 4-5 minutes, or until softened; let cool.
4. Using a clean dish towel or cheese cloth, drain cauliflower completely, removing as much water as possible.
5. Add remaining ingredients.
6. Transfer to the center of the baking sheet and spread into a circle, resembling a pizza crust. Bake for 20 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, desired toppings, mozzarella cheese, and bake an additional 10 minutes.