Recipe from ALLRECIPES.COM
Chicken Kabobs Ingredients
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 fresh serrano pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp. cooking oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 cup fresh pineapple cubes
- 20 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 medium red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1. Place chicken in a large re-sealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- Add cilantro, garlic, serrano pepper, oil, salt and nutmeg to bag.
- Seal and press bag to coat chicken on all sides.
- Chill for 2-6 hours.
- On (8) 10-to-12-inch skewers, alternately thread the chicken, pineapple, red pepper, green pepper, leaving a 1-inch space between pieces.
- Place kabobs on the rack of an uncovered grill or in the oven for 8-10 minutes (until chicken is no longer pink), turning occasionally to brown evenly.
- Makes 4 (2-skewer) servings.
- Feel free to be creative by adding your family’s favorite veggies and fruits, including strawberries, zucchini, cucumbers, mushrooms, etc.