Kids’ favorite cauliflower pizza
Cauliflower Pizza Ingredients
1 head cauliflower, stalk removed
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray pan with non-stick spray.
- 2. Break up the cauliflower. Shred in a blender or food processor until fine.
- 3. Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover loosely and place into microwave for 4-5 minutes, or until softened; let cool.
- 4. Using a clean dish towel or cheese cloth, drain cauliflower completely, removing as much water as possible.
- 5. Add remaining ingredients.
- 6. Transfer to the center of the baking sheet and spread into a circle, resembling a pizza crust. Bake for 20 minutes.Add tomato sauce, desired toppings, mozzarella cheese, and bake an additional 10 minutes.